Kasco Marine 1/2 HP 2400 VFX Display Aerator
Kasco's VFX Display Aerators produce a pleasing "V" shape pattern while effectively aerating your pond. Aeration helps stimulate faster bio-degradation of organic waste and allows for larger, healthier fish populations.
Complete With Everything You Need
Control panel with ground fault interrupter and photo-eye for optional light kit, power cord, and mooring ropes.
Designed with heavy duty stainless steel components for continuous operation, extended motor life and corrosion prevention even in salt water.
Kasco VFX Display Aerating Display Fountains are designed to operate continuously with minimal maintenance, even in shallow water. They are not likely to clog because of Kasco's deflector technology, prop guard, and standard bottom intake screen.
Why Aerate Your Pond?
Increased circulation and oxygenation of thermal-stratified water helps to stimulate the natural bio-degradation of organic waste, such as grass clippings, leaves and run-off, and pollutants. Oxygen is circulated and absorbed into the water, thereby increasing aerobic decomposition of sunken organic matter. Aeration can help eliminate spring & fall turnover and helps to promote greater densities of fish.
There are three Kasco 3 Led Light options for this fountain, a Stainless Steel 19W Waterglow 3 Light LED Kit, a 11W Waterglow Composite 3 Light Kit, and a 5W Waterglow Composite 3 Light RGB LED Kit
The RGB Light Options are only available with cord lengths up to 250'
VFX units include:
- Float with bottom screen
- Two 50' mooring ropes
- Control Box
- 5′ tall by 15′ wide pattern
- Can operate in water as shallow as 15” (38cm)
- High efficiency design means low power consumption and low operating costs (5.6 running amps on 120V, 2.2 running amps on 220V 50 Hz circuits)
- Unique Kasco water-deflecting design delivers industry best clog-resistance
- Heavy-duty motor and corrosion resistant design; suitable for salt-water or other corrosive environments
- Safety Tested: ETL listed to UL and CSA standards, 50Hz products CE marked
- Low maintenance and dependable design
- Backed by a two-year warranty
- Ships via UPS
- Multiple options for power cord length (see charts below); all SJTOW underwater rated
- Two 50′ braided nylon mooring ropes included
- GPM Pump Rate: 89