Each non-perishable product comes complete with a warranty from the manufacturer. The manufacturers' warranty covers repair or replacement of defective parts, subject to the conditions set forth. All warranties are held by the manufacturer's and not by PondGardener. If you have any questions regarding warranties, please either call (855-781-4747) or email Customer Service.
If during the warranty period your product requires service, please contact the manufacturer as per the warranty instructions.
When you initiate a warranty claim, please have this information handy:
- Product Name & Model
- Order Date
- Your Contact Info
- Problem noted
If you have misplaced your sales receipt, simply email or call us and we will email you a copy of your receipt.
For your convenience most manufacturer's customer service telephone numbers are listed below.
- Advantage Mfg. 714-505-1166
- Airmax inc. 866-424-7629
- Alpine 877-710-0162
- Atlantic Water Gardens 330-274-8317
- Aqua Ultraviolet 800-454-2725
- Aquadyne 888-696-1001
- Aquascape 866-877-6637
- Beckett Pumps 866-466-4319
- Calpump 800-701-7894
- Danner Mfg. (Pondmaster) 800-458-5876
- Easy Pro Pond Products 231-834-7720
- Evolution Aqua (Call us at 855-781-4747)
- Firestone 800-428-4442
- GCTek (Zapp Pure) 405-258-5551
- Hakko 661-294-0090
- Kasco Marine 715-262-4488
- Laguna 800-724-2436
- Liquid Rubber 855-592-1049
- Little Giant 800-701-7894
- Matala USA 949-273-8888
- Microbe Lift 800-645-2976
- Oase 800-365-3880
- Performance Pro Pumps 503-356-5888
- Pond Boss 888-755-6750
- PondBuilder 866-921-3779
- Savio 888-333-2356
- Scott Aerator 616-392-8882
- Sequence 800-447-8342
- Shinmaywa 915-594-9862
- Tetra 800-526-0650
- Tsurumi Pump 630-793-0127
We are here to facilitate and simplify any needs you may have with this process.
* Warranty Plus Program. (Established 10/5/17 and not valid on any purchase made prior to this date.)
For only items specifically identified in the product description as having an extra bonus year of warranty if purchased directly from PondGardener.
If during the bonus year, only after the expiration of manufacturer warranty, the customer needs to make a claim please contact us directly for a PondGardener supplemental warranty claim pre-authorization and instructions to return product to us for review, test and if warranted for us to repair item, replace defective parts or issue replacement (refurbished or new). Customer is responsible for shipping expense of sending item to our facility. We will cover cost of returning item to you if a validated warranty repair or replacement.