ATLANTIC WATER GARDENS ECHO CHAMBER
As pondless water features and disappearing waterfalls continue to increase in popularity, Atlantic's Echo Chamber Series fills a much needed role. Whether used in combination with a FastFalls unit in a run or as a stand-alone unit in a fountain application, an echo chamber not only serves as a collection basin for pumping, but also amplifies natural water sounds and enhances the aural beauty of your water feature.
Features a self-supporting polyethylene receptacle and a steel grate cover. As water hits stone and small boulders on the grate and falls into the bottom, an echo is produced - adding a new dimension to the fast growing segment of disappearing waterfalls.
- Dimensions: 46""W x 29""D x 27""H Max Pump Flow: 10,000 gph Capacity: 100 gallons
- Grate: Polyethylene w/heavy-duty support bars or Galvanized Steel
- Echo Chambers Features Rugged HDPE or galvanized steel top grate for supporting gravel or stone
- Deep basin accommodates pump and check valve assembly (pump and assembly sold separately)
- Drill-point areas accommodate autofill assembly (assembly sold separately)
- Rugged high-molecular weight polyethylene shell warranted for life
- Drill-point areas accommodate the addition of overflows, cleanout drains, and lighting (all sold separately)
- Modular design allows two or more Echos to be joined together
- Model: ECT250
ATLECT250 - Echo Chamber Series Fountain Basin w/ Polyethylene Grate
ATLSEC250 - Echo Chamber Series Fountain Basin w/ Galvanized Steel Grate
ATLECT250 - Echo Chamber w/ Polyethelene Grate
*Heavy item freight shipping charges required. Will be added after checkout.