Kasco 1/2 HP Surface Aerator
High performance surface aerators dramatically push high volumes of water into the air. This process increases the overall health of your water and keeps it thoroughly mixed. These self-contained units deliver up to 3.0 lbs of O2 per horsepower per hour of operation, making Kasco surface aerators the most dependable and efficient units on the market.
Kasco also offers control panels that do not include lighting circuitry, meaning it will only control when the unit turns on and off. This helps us pass cost savings on to you.
All Kasco Surface Aerators are self-contained units that float at the surface. With just two or three mooring lines anchoring the unit and a single power cord running to shore, these units are easily installed and maintained by a single person.
Kasco’s AF Series Surface Aeration units:
- Ensure a lower overall operating cost while delivering an extremely high dissolved oxygen level.
- Are manufactured with a hard-face internal mechanical seal for protection against leaks, and are flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation.
- Feature a corrosion resistant, stainless steel design. This also makes them extremely dependable in salt water applications.
- Increase fish growth and population density while providing efficient water and food circulation with little or no bottom turbulence.
- 2 year warranty for 1/2HP