Scott Aerator Aquasweep Dock Mounted Muck Blaster
The Dock Mount Aquasweep can keep your waterfront, dock area or canal clean from algae, trash and decaying debris on the surface, while also forcefully blasting muck, silt, and decaying leaves off the bottom. High-velocity water propulsion pushes bottom debris 50 feet or more, away from your swimming area and boat lift.
The Dock Mount Aquasweep can keep your waterfront, dock area or canal clean from algae, trash and decaying debris on the surface, while also forcefully blasting muck, silt, and decaying leaves off the bottom. High-velocity water propulsion pushes bottom debris 50 feet or more, away from your swimming area and boat lift.Designed for both fresh and salt water, the Aquasweep fully adjusts in any direction, making it the ideal solution for eliminating decaying bottom muck and floating surface algae. The Aquasweep comes complete with a stainless steel mounting plate designed for many different dock styles, or a dock post mounting bracket designed to attach to a pole or post, along with a stainless steel yoke assembly that reaches a depth of 7 feet.
We also now offer an optional dock post mounting bracket, which works great for mounting on poles, posts and pilings. (#16501)
The Aquasweep is manufactured utilizing a heavy-duty, 50 foot long 12-gauge, submersible power cable with a rugged, marine-grade, water-resistant plug. Runs on standard 110-volt power, so no special wiring or electrician is needed. The Aquasweep’s 3450 rpm of power comes from an American-made, fully submersible Franklin electric motor, available in both 110- and 230-volt styles. The Aquasweep, just like every product manufactured by Scott Aerator, carries an unconditional, 5-year motor warranty.
Don’t be fooled by imitators! Compare with other products and see why the Aquasweep far surpasses anything else on the market in both performance and quality. Here are some of the differences:
- The Aquasweep is oil-free. The competition's thruster requires oil to be added and changed frequently. Oil-filled motors can allow for disastrous oil leaks, and they run slowly in cold water. Aquasweep is engineered for all water temperatures.
- The Aquasweep runs at 3450 rpms and has a 48 lb. thrust rating. The other guys, even utilizing the 1-hp motor, runs at under 2000 rpms. This amounts to the Aquasweep moving 400 gallons per minute compared to their 180 gallons per minute.
- The Aquasweep is designed to control where debris goes, theirs scatters debris in every direction, much like an outboard motor.
- The water intake shield on the Aquasweep keeps debris out, and the automatic thermal overload shut down prevents motor damage in case water flow is restricted.
- The Aquasweep, including its motor, is manufactured with American-made stainless steel. The other units out there utilize galvanized metal and aluminum.
- The Aquasweep comes standard with an unconditional, 5-year motor warranty. The others offer a 2-year, limited warranty.
- The Aquasweep has been proven to blast muck and silt for more than 20 years. All of the imitations have been on the market for just 5 years.
- 5-year, unconditional warranty on motor.
- Our ½ hp motor is rated at 400 gallons-per-minute flow rate, pushes debris a minimum 50 feet.
- Our ¾ hp motor is rated at 450 gallons-per-minute flow rate, pushes debris a minimum 60 feet.
- Our 1 hp motor is rated at 500 gallons-per-minute flow rate, pushes debris a minimum 75 feet.
- Moves muck and bottom debris up to 150 feet in diameter.
- Runs at a constant 3,450 RPM's, 48 pounds of thrust achieved with the ½ hp motor.
- Minimum water depth required is 12".
- Maintenance-free, environmentally friendly motors.
- ½ hp motor runs at 115 volts 10 amps, 680 watts.
- ¾ hp motor runs at 10.5 amps, 875 watts.
- 1 hp motor runs at 11.5 amps, 1095 watts.
- 12-gauge, submersible, 50-foot power cord with rugged Hubbell marine style plug included.
- Over 7 feet in length, 55 pounds.
- Rugged, high-density polyurethane-and-stainless steel construction.
- We also have larger 230-volt motors, many variations of 3-phase and 50-Hz models available.