SCOTT AERATOR: GUSHER FOUNTAIN 1.5-HP/230V
The “Gusher” creates an exciting, geyser type vertical column of water in a highly visible, wind-resistant dense pattern. The frothy and highly aerated cascading stream produced by the “Gusher” is aesthetically pleasing and assists in maintaining water clarity.
By adding oxygen to your water, the “Gusher” promotes a healthy aquatic environment while facilitating the natural breakdown of decaying vegetation. The rapid water movement generated by the “Gusher” provides beauty to your environment while simultaneously assisting to prevent mosquito breeding. The rugged design and stainless steel construction of this water feature insures that the “Gusher” will provide years of enjoyment, both in fresh and salt water applications.
There are 4 Scott Aerator Lighting Options for this product. There is a 2 Light LED Option and a 4 Light LED Option. There is also a 2 Light Halogen Option and a 4 Light Halogen Option.
The Halogen lights are much cheaper than the LED lights, but they are not as energy efficient and they also have a shorter life expectancy.
Timer Control Panel
There is a Timing Control panel option for this product that allows you to easily save money on your power bill by setting time constraints on when your fountain and lights are on. If you buy the timer control panel with lights for this product, then you will receive a timing control panel that comes with 2 separate timers. Allowing you to set different times for your lights and for your fountain. If you select the timer control panel option without having a light. Then you will receive a single timer.
- 230 Volt 1½ HP Oil Free Motor
- 90 Gallons of Water Per Minute
- Center Stream is 30 Feet High
- Electric Cable Provided is 100 Feet in Length, 12 Gauge Submersible
- Electric Cable Can Be Ordered In Greater Lengths
- Light Kits Can Be Added Later
- Salt Water Approved
- Two 20lb. Weights or Concrete Block Required For Anchoring (Not Included)
- Two Nylon Ropes Required For Anchoring (Not Included)
- Designed for 24 Hour per Day Operation
- No Maintenance Required
- 42” Minimum Pond Depth Required
- Motor Specs: 60 HZ, Single Phase, 10.6 Amps, 1780 Watts
- 5 Year Motor Warranty