SCOTT AERATOR 1.5 HP NORTH STAR AERATOR
The North Star Fountain Aerator adds an elegant, trumpet-shaped water feature to any pond or lake along with powerful aeration, debris reduction and reliable algae control.
The powerful North Star moves an impressive 600 gallons of water per minute, creating a strong surface current to help oxygenate water and eliminate algae and debris. Perfect for commercial, residential, and municipal applications, the North Star not only shines in the daytime landscape, but can also star after dark with a lighting option. You can order and add it now or at a later time.
The Scott Aerator Company has engineered all of its water features to eliminate the need for time-consuming, costly winterizing products and procedures. Simply leave your aerator or fountain in the water, turn the power supply off, and forget about it for the winter. Once the water thaws in the spring, re-establish power to the unit and you’re good to go. All of the components will withstand sub-zero conditions without damage.
GFCI required. Always disconnect power when swimmers are present.
Scott Aerator manufactures many lighting options that can be installed in minutes to your new or existing fountain and feature stainless-steel fixtures and brackets.
The Night Glo LED lights are ideal for residential ponds and lakes and offers a stunning nighttime display at a great price. These lights are available in 2,3 and 4 light kits.
The Color Changing RGB lights offer full control over your fountain lights. A long range remote allows you to change your settings with ease from up to 1,000 feet away. The fully programmable timer lets you set up to 16 on/off settings. Solid color lighting is available in red, white, blue and green, with many additional colors available in the rotating patterns such as purple, gold, hot pink and orange, just to name a few. These light are available in 2 and 4 light kits.
The Commercial LED Light options are a more heavy duty LED lighting option compared to the Night Glo. These lights offer a stunning nighttime display that offers a submersible power supply. Optional Colored Lenses (13508) are also available on our site for the commercial lights.
Timer Control Panel
There is a Timing Control panel option for this product that allows you to easily save money on your power bill by setting time constraints on when your fountain and lights are on. If you buy the timer control panel with lights for this product, then you will receive a timing control panel that comes with 2 separate timers. Allowing you to set different times for your lights and for your fountain. If you select the timer control panel option without having a light. Then you will receive a single timer.
- 230-volt, 1½-hp, oil-free motor.
- 600 gallons-per-minute flow rate.
- Spray pattern measures 12 feet high, 18 feet wide.
- Electric cable provided is 100 feet long, 12-gauge submersible.
- Electric cable can be ordered in greater lengths.
- Light kits can be added at purchase or later.
- Approved for use in salt water.
- Two 40-pound weights or concrete blocks required for anchoring (not included).
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included).
- Designed for 24-hour-per-day operation.
- No maintenance required.
- 36-inch minimum pond depth required.
- Pond size should be 1/8 acre or larger.
- Motor specs: 60 Hz, single phase, 10.6 amps, 1780 watts.
- 5-year motor warranty.
- Also available with 3-phase motor.
- Also available with 50-Hz motor.